Submit An Article
We are always looking for fresh high quality content to add to our site for our readers to enjoy.
Get your content (written, audio or video) exposed to thousands of visitors each month.
If you would like to submit a piece of written content for approval to be posted follow these instructions:
1) Email Editor@TheMankipedia.com to submit an article
2) In your email you must include a Microsoft Word document with a sample article that you intend to post for our editors to review.
Terms of Service For Authors
If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your articles. Submission or articles implies consent to Terms of Service
By submitting your article(s) to us;
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- Your submission to TheMankipedia.com gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website and if featured, it may be distributed to our RSS feed, and to our email alerts members.
- It is TheMankipedia.com Team’s sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. Quality matters. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) at any time for any reason.
- TheMankipedia.com Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
- You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions to our website. The primary reason for submitting your article to our website is to gain exposure of your content to our audience. While TheMankipedia.com receives many thousands of unique visitors monthly, there are no guarantees your article will viewed by anyone.
- TheMankipedia.com is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles. Ads may take a range of forms; for example banner ads and text links embedded in the article content.
- Written articles that qualify may be converted to video and shown on our Youtube channel. The original author will receive an author credit on the video.
- If your article does not conform to our editorial guidelines, our editors may edit your article so that it does conform to the posted Editorial Guidelines. Please read our editorial guidelines below before submitting your articles to save time and speed the article approval process.
- You declare that you will not send in any articles with affiliate links in them. We reject articles with affiliate links.
About The Author Section
Include the following at the bottom of your article your “about the author” section -Include a picture (Optional)
-A brief description of yourself and what you do
-You may include up to 2 links in this section to a website that you own. You may not use affiliate links.
***Authors not adhering to these policies will be banned from submitting content to TheMankipedia.com.***
- Must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure.
- Must Not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) article or Contain Unattributed Content to Which the Author Does Not Have Exclusive Rights.
- Must Not be Written as a Press Release, News Article or be Time Sensitive.
- Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the Article Title, Body, or Summary.
- Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
- Must Not Contain Profanity or Pornographic Material.
- Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
- Must Not Contain Rehashed Content, or Material Overly Similar to your Prior Submissions.
- Must Not be Formatted as a Blog Post or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or Other Correspondence.
- Must Not Contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or Anything that Would Create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.